Buy Clearwinner Fuel Additive Technology Solutions from Agriplus Ltd.
Clearwinner’s products are principally formulated to reflect the growing disparity between today’s Diesel fuel quality and the sophistication of the modern Diesel engine and as such, are in part, designed to enhance fuel performance and counteract component wear.
Furthermore, as biofuel (FAME) is introduced to Diesel fuel in steadily higher percentages, more complex issues are likely to present themselves, particularly where Diesel fuel may be stored long term either in machinery or main fuel storage tanks.
The Clearwinner ranfge of Agricultural products consist of:
- Disperses water (condensation) from fuel storage tanks
- Protects injectors from potential damage caused by water droplets carried within the fuel
- Maintains clean injectors, ensuring optimum fuel atomisation
- Uprates fuel cetane index, bringing increased power output and improved cold starting
- Eliminates smoking, reduces fuel consumption
- Stabilises and protects fuel held in long term storage in seasonal machinery (combines): counteracts Diesel “bug” growth
- Adds “lubricity”: reducing wear on fuel pumps and injectors
- May be applied directly to machinery fuel tanks as well as main storage tanks
- Protects CFPP (Cold Filter Plug Point) of winter grade Diesel fuel to -24 degrees Centigrade
- Allows machinery / vehicles to operate in severe winter conditions
- CFI will protect fuel at temperatures down to -30 degrees Centigrade, by applying a stronger dose (1 : 500)
Eliminates Diesel “Bug” manifestation within 24-48 hours of treatment
Removes yeasts and moulds from storage tank walls
May be applied to main storage tanks or directly into machinery / vehicle fuel tanks
May also be used as a preventative maintenance product.
CLEARWINNER D-BUG should be dosed prior to the next fuel refill, to ensure a complete mix.